Kitchen Fire in Lumberton, TX
This kitchen in Lumberton, TX was damaged due to a cooking fire. Notice the extent of soot damage and fire extinguisher dust spread all throughout the kitchen. The fire extinguisher dust was spread all over the counter tops and flooring across the kitchen. The after picture was taken only days after the incident. Our customer was impressed with how quickly we were able to clean up the dust that was spread throughout the kitchen. Our SERVPRO team came in and cleaned the cabinets, counter tops and flooring to help prevent any other damage and spreading of the soot and fire extinguisher dust. Overall, our customer was expecting a much longer process and they were thrilled with the results.