About SERVPRO of Beaumont
William A. Callahan, II, Lucas B. Bell
Owners of SERVPRO of Beaumont
SERVPRO of Beaumont has been serving over eight counties since 2011. Our company understands the stress that comes along with any disaster, such as fire or water damage to your home or business. SERVPRO of Beaumont knows that these types of disasters cause disruption to your life. Our goal is to minimize the interruption in your life and/or business and quickly make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Beaumont specializes in the following services:
- Fire Damage
- Smoke and Soot Damage
- Water Damage
- Mold Remediation
SERVPRO of Beaumont has over 25 employees ranging from office staff, operations managers, marketing team and our hero ready production team. All of our team members are local to the area and understand how important our community is to us.
Each of our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. SERVPRO of Beaumont staff members are initially trained through SERVPRO’s Employee Certification Training program and continue their training through IICRC—which is an industry specific certification course.
Rest assured, no job is too big or too small for SERVPRO of Beaumont.
Contact us today if you would like to schedule service for your home or business.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Beaumont Chamber of Commererce
- Better Business Bureau
- Lumberton Chamber of Commerce
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Nederland Chamber of Commerce
- Orange Chamber of Commerence