Questions to Consider Before Mold Remediation
Mold can be found almost anywhere. It can grow virtually on any substance, providing that moisture is present. Listed below are questions to help determine if remediation services may be needed:
- Is there an existing moisture problem in the building?
- Have building materials been wet more than 48 hours?
- Is there a hidden source of water or is the humidity too high (high enough to cause condensation)?
- Are building occupants reporting musty or moldy odors?
- Are building occupants reporting health problems?
- Are building materials or furnishing visibly damaged?
- Has the building been recently remodeled or has building use changed?
If you have answered yes to majority of these questions, contact the SERVPRO of Beaumont today for a mold inspection (409) 212-1977.