Your Belongings and Water Damage
Water cleanup can be a stressful and overwhelming process. We understand how important your belongings are to you, which is why we're here to help.
If you have experienced a flood or any other type of water damage, SERVPRO of Beaumont can help. Our technicians are trained in water mitigation, meaning they know how to get your property dried out and sanitized so that you can get back on your feet as quickly as possible.
SERVPRO specializes in caring for your belongings during a water cleanup. We have years of experience in the industry and have seen everything from flooded basements to moldy walls. We understand what it's like to deal with water damage, and we're here to help you get back on track.
What to Expect
SERVPRO of Beaumont provides water cleanup services to residential and commercial properties. When you work with us, you can expect:
- A friendly and professional staff ready to help from start to finish
- Rigorous training for all of our technicians
- A 24-hour emergency hotline staffed by qualified personnel
- A commitment to 100% customer satisfaction
If You Have Questions or Need Help,
Call Us Today – (409) 212-1977
SERVPRO of Beaumont / Orange / Nederland / Lumberton specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Beaumont / Orange / Nederland / Lumberton can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including the following:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by water. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. We start by cleaning the exterior of electronic devices to help stop further corrosion and damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the water damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO of Beaumont / Orange / Nederland / Lumberton can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of water damage, we have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a water emergency strikes, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most